Nanak Mansions, located at 92-128 Meyer Road, occupies an area of about 10,185 square metres. The freehold site, with a gross plot ratio of 1.4 based on 2014 Master Plan, is earmarked for residential development.
The bid from UOL's associate, Secure Venture Development (No. 1) Pte Ltd, was accepted on Thursday by all the subsidiary proprietors of the units in the development. Upcoming new launch condo include Parc Botannia , Carpmael Thirty Eight , Fivenine condo , Sixteen35 Residences and Kandis Residence , Sengkang Central condo while existing ones include Kingsford Waterbay, Seaside Residences and Grandeur Park Residences. Carpmael 38 prices, 38 Carpmael floor plans, Parc Botannia prices and Parc Botannia showflat will be available shortly.
Secure Venture Development (No. 1) will pay up 10 per cent of the consideration, including the S$1 million tender fee paid on bid submission, within seven business days from the acceptance of the offer. The other 90 per cent of the purchase consideration will be paid up on legal completion of the deal.
Secure Venture Development (No. 1) is a 50:50 joint-venture (JV) company between UOL Venture Investments Pte Ltd and Kheng Leong Co (Pte) Ltd.